This week’s video is all about what to do when your Etsy sales are slow, or slower than usual. I’m giving you my best, practical tips for ways to improve your business and your personal skillset during the slower seasons of your business. This is especially relevant this month, with sales being generally slower after the Christmas and holiday season.
In this video (including video timestamps):
- Some of these tips may seem basic, but I wanted to create an outline of things that might fall towards the bottom of your to-do list when business and orders are busier and take up more of your time. These tasks are important for your business all the time but can easily be overlooked. These are great areas to focus on when you have some time and energy to focus on business growth and improvement, rather than just on current orders. I hope you find them useful!
- 1:07 – Why these tips matter
- 1:34 – 1) Refresh current listings
- 3:31 – 2) Focus on marketing + social media
- 5:57 – 3) Add variety to your products
- 7:46 – 4) Plan for future launches
- 11:37 – 5) Reminders for slow seasons
- 15:21 – Recap
In case you missed it, I’m posting new videos each Friday. You can expect more Etsy and business videos, as well as lifestyle content like I regularly post. As always, feel free to comment any video suggestions here or over on YouTube. I hope you’re having a great week!
Thanks for reading!