Hey there! It feels like it’s been a minute since I sat down for this chat, but it also feels like I just wrote my Candidly September post! I’m just doing a quick little review of the month of October, as we now move into November! Can ya believe it?! My 21st birthday, graduation, and Christmas are right around the corner!!
October Blog Posts:
Guest Post – Trusting God in Times of Uncertainty
September Book Review – Kristen Reads
Affordable Fall Try-On Haul at Marshall’s (+ Video)
Candidly Kristen – September Coffee Chat
Fall Clothing Sale – American Eagle & Old Navy
Hurricane Michael Update – Week in My Life Vlog
Easy Vegetarian Fast Food Options at 5 Restaurants
Day in the Life: Dog Vlog
The Truth About Toxic Relationships
Rainbow Sweaters and Sunsets
This outfit: top / skirt / lipstick / shoes
This post may contain affiliate links, at no additional cost to you. See Disclaimer for details.
October in Review
- October Blogging – I saw my 2nd highest month of pageviews in October! And KristenShane.com reached 50k lifetime hits :). Thank you for all your constant support! Over half of my total pageviews to my site are from this post specifically on Pinterest! If you’re a blogger, Pinterest really is the best for driving ongoing traffic to your site. I’ve been learning some new Pinterest strategies recently and they’ve been working well so far.
- Instagram – Over the last month, I’ve really been working on Instagram growth. I passed 3k in October! I took an awesome Instagram growth course that’s really changed my growth. Again if you’re a fellow blogger, I’d love to chat with ya about it over on Insta!
- Photography – I’m sure you’ve caught onto my love of photography recently, and I did a few fun shoots this month. I mostly take pictures with my roomie Brooke and my friend Tori like in this post. I’ve also been working on building up my new photography page.
- Monthly Favorites – This sweater, this shirt, these shoes, this necklace, this book
- Life Lately – My fam was in town (with our two pups) this weekend and it was so great to see them and share a Tally weekend with them. I’ve been struggling with a lot of stress lately but with just two months left in the semester, things have started to ease up again, which is such a blessing. I’ve got my tickets for graduation, I just ordered grad announcements, and I’m currently shopping for a grad dress. It’s happening!! This month, the hurricane really shook things up but now life is relatively back to normal.
That’s it for this month in review! I’ve been meaning to sit down to write this post for the past few days, but life happens, and that’s okay! As always, be sure to catch up with me on YouTube and Instagram. I’m always working hard on creating new content for y’all! Happy November!