This DIY is an easy way to add a little more faith to your day, for less than $5! I originally created these cute little inspiration/Bible verse jars for the girls in my small group at church last year, but I recently just updated my own jar with more quotes, so I figured I’d share this easy project with you!
Basically, all we’re doing is filling up a jar with Bible verses and quotes, so you can read one before bed for a nightly reflection, or whenever you need a little extra motivation or inspo.
I created the quote list with the intention that each quote can be a starting place to dig a little further into scripture.
Let’s get into it!
- A mason jar or other lidded cup/container (Any dollar store is great for jars!)
- A printer
- Optional: fabric (I got fabric quarters from Joann’s for about $2!), printed paper (a great use for pages from an old Lilly planner!), & ribbon to decorate the lid of the jar
If you choose not to decorate your lid or use supplies you already have, you can make this baby for the low low price of $1, holla! The goal is to make it so cute that you’ll just have to use it!
- Grab your supplies! Your jar or container, your decorations, and some scissors.
- Decorate! You can either cut out the fabric/paper to fit underneath your lid, or you can be extra fancy and cover your lid with the fabric and tie it off with a bow, like I did!
- Next, let’s fill it up! You can click the link below to download my free printable with over 70 quotes and verses! Once you print them out, cut them into slips, and fill your jar! I found all these quotes from my Pinterest board here. You can add your favorite quotes and bible verses, too!
- Put your jar somewhere you’ll see it, so you’ll be reminded to use it to add a little extra grace to your day (and that’s something we all could use, right?!). I have mine on my nightstand next to my bed, and isn’t it cute? I chose pink fabric, of course, to match my
- That’s it! It’s really that easy. Now, you have the cutest little jar just waiting to inspire you!!
I love to hear from you, so leave me a comment below if you decide to make this easy DIY, or let me know what Bible verse you’d add! Thanks for reading, friend, I’m so glad you’re here!!