Life can be really, really stressful. It’s easy to get caught up in the sadness and madness of it all, but it’s important to remember that it may be a bad day, but it’s not a bad life.
For finals week, the end of the year approaching (and maybe not finishing those resolutions), or whatever it is that’s stealing your joy, here’s some things I found to help you refocus or relax.
Whether you look, read, or listen to one or all of them, I hope they can help you like they did for me.
If you need to hear…
that your differences make you beautiful, and that you don’t need to change…
- Scars To Your Beautiful – Alessia Cara
that you really are awesome, I mean it.
- Who You Are: A Message To All Women – Jon Jorgenson
- Who You Are: A Message To All Men – Jon Jorgenson
that your mistakes are human, and don’t define you.
- Hello, My Name Is – Matthew West
a little inspiration to “do something”.
- Do Something – Matthew West
In case you need a good laugh…
- Babies Laughing Hysterically at Dogs Compliation 2014
- Cute pandas playing on the slide
In case you need to read…
some important things to remember.
- 30 Things You Need to Hear Right Now – Delaney Burgess
some advice from the coolest book ever.
- 40 Bible Verses To Bring Calm To an Anxious Heart
about how nice people are.
- 24 Teary-Eyed Stories You Must Read About the Touching Kindness of Strangers – Reader’s Digest
In case you need to see how beautiful the world is…
- 15+ Breathtaking Photos Of Starry Skies That Will Inspire You To Look Up – Julija Nėjė
- These Natural Wonders Are Insanely Beautiful – Huffington Post
In case you just need to keep believin’…
- Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
Good luck with whatever battles you’re fighting this week, or whatever exams you have to tackle. I wish you nothing but peace and blessings. Thanks for reading, have a great week!