Today I’m sharing the first half of the books I thrifted this weekend. I rarely leave home to stay as safe as possible, so this was a special outing for me. There is really no comparison to buying thrifted books! I will be sharing the second part of this book haul soon!
Please stay safe for yourself and others!! Books are a wonderful escape and a great way to stay busy at home.
- * Book links are affiliate, I always recommend shopping used books on Amazon or checking Thriftbooks for buying books online! *
- 1) Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson
- 2) Fall from Grace by Danielle Steel
- 3) Whispering Rock by Robyn Carr
- 4) Marley & Me by John Grogan
- 5) All of the Women of the Bible by Edith Deen
- 6) Summer House with Swimming Pool by Herman Koch
- 7) Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- 8) A Light in the Window by Jan Karon
- 9) The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison
See my new book instagram here!
Thanks for being here & happy reading!