Yay, I am so excited to sit down and write out this post to wrap up the lovely month of July. As the title says, I traveled like crazy this month, which is pretty unusual for me. I think I have traveled more in 2018 than in the last few years combined! And I am so grateful for each and every trip taken and each memory made.
I’m finally sitting down to reflect on July and all the amazing things that went down in the last 31 days. If you haven’t seen on of my ‘Candidly’ posts before, I started them as a way to take some of the pressure off myself to create ‘perfect’ posts. Instead, I write these candidly, as if you and I were sitting down over a cup of coffee (or cup of ice cream) to reflect on our month as friends!
If you want to catch up on recent Kristen Shane happenings, I’ll link my ‘Candidly Kristen’ posts here for June, May, April, & March.
VIDEO EDITION OF CANDIDLY KRISTEN JULY:
The LSAT (dun dun DUUUUN!!)
My first trip to Europe
- I’ve written 3 posts about this trip and posted all over Instagram about it already, so I won’t go on any more about it, ha! It was one for the books and a time that my family and I will cherish for years and years to come.
- Europe Blog Posts: 3 Things I Didn’t Expect from Europe; My First Trip to Europe; & Candidly Kristen – I’m Back from Europe!
My first trip to Texas!
- My mama and I planned an impromptu trip to Dallas (no joke, sitting at the airport while waiting to board our plane to Rome) right after we got home from Europe. It was kind of an odd situation where we basically had two (almost) free plane tickets we needed to use ASAP, so we headed to Dallas for the weekend! We are both huuuge Fixer Upper fans (watching HGTV is one of our fave mama-daughter-bonding-times) so it worked out perfectly for a quick trip to Dallas and Waco for the weekend.
- We have family just outside of Dallas, and they were kind enough to let us stay with them for the weekend, and it was great to see them! Besides flying through, I’d never been to Texas before, which is crazy, considering I have family there and both my parents lived there way back in the day. I do want to write a post or two about this sweet trip, so stay tuned!
- Magnolia Travel Guide Blog Post
So many exciting things for KristenShane.com!!
- I’m a little behind on prepping my 2-year-blog-anniversary post and giveaway because of traveling and re-launching my YouTube channel (click here to subscribe), but I promise it’s coming so soon (sometime this week!!). This month, I just renewed my blog plan and hosting, so KristenShane.com is here to stay 🙂
July Blog Posts & Videos (in case ya missed any!):
- Candidly Kristen June 2018
- Navy Tassel Top
- What I Read this Week Volume 1
- Candidly Kristen – I’m Back from Europe!
- How to Study for the LSAT on a Budget (& Video!)
- My First Trip to Europe – Rome & Mediterranean Cruise
- Should Christians Date in College? (Post + Video!)
- Travel Guide: Magnolia Table & Magnolia Market in Waco, Texas
- 3 Things I Didn’t Expect from My First Trip to Europe
Bye, bye, July!
- Like I said, I did spend the majority of the month traveling, but I also got in lots and lots of quality family time and relaxing sans-Internet-devices, which is always a plus. I’ve been having some good time in faith and prayer, and I have a renewed spirit and energy when it comes to my blog and new video content. Thank you for being here and supporting me and my blog, it really does mean so much.
I hope you have a blessed day, friend! Can you believe summer is almost over?! What’s been a highlight from the past month or summer so far? Let me know in a comment!