I’ve been a bookworm as long as I can remember. With law school quickly approaching, my days of reading for fun are numbered! Last year I loved keeping track of the books I read each month (see the list here). I’ve been meaning to create this list since January, but now I’ll keep it updated for the rest of the year.
I spent the most time reading in summer. The last three or four summers, I’ve tried to read more books than the last. This summer’s goal is 33!
PS – I can’t believe I just now signed up for Goodreads! It’s a free, easy way to keep track of all the books you’ve read and would like to read. You can rate books, see others’ ratings, and create reading wishlists. Click here to sign up! Or check out my Goodreads profile here.
- Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
- How to Be a Hepburn in a Kardashian World by Jordan Christy
- *& all the LSAT prep books*
- Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
- Mercy by Jodi Picoult
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult
- The Lake House by Kate Morton
- Low Pressure by Sandra Brown
- Sweet Forgiveness by Lori Nelson Spielman
- The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Walking the Dog by Elizabeth Swados
- The Snowman by Jo Nesbo
- Summer Secrets by Jane Green
- The Last to See Me by M. Dressler
- Saving Grace by Jane Green
- Little Deaths by Emma Flint
- Currently reading: Family Pictures by Jane Green
2019 Total: 16
I hope to post more about my summer reading and book recommendations soon. In the mean time, you can stay up to date with my current reads on Instagram or check back to this post for what I’ve read! Happy reading!
READ MORE: My Favorite Books – Books for the College Girl