Hey friends! Last year I posted a bucket list/2017 goals post about halfway through the year, and I loved having the list to keep up with! I’ve been working on building a list of 2018 goals (which stemmed from this post) and wanted to post it now to start crossing things off.
2018 is going to be a big year for me and has already brought so many extra blessings and challenges. I’ll be celebrating some big milestones like graduating college and my 21st birthday in 2018, but I’m also focusing on making my prayer life a priority.
Thank you for all your support, I’m so excited for this year!
updated September 25, 2018
Prayer & Personal
- Fill two journals, cover to cover
- Prayer journal at least 5x weekly on average (or the majority of the week)
- Use Jesus Calling daily devotional along with prayer journaling (make it to the end of the book!)
Read lots (two book per month average?) –see my 2018 reads here Join Comma Club for Dance Marathon at FSU (personally raise >$1000) Go vegetarian for Lent… or longer! (been eating veggie since February 14!) Dye my hair for the first time.
- Celebrate my 21st birthday
Dance Marathon 2018!!! I personally raised $1,200 and FSU raised $2 million total! Read my post from last years DM here.
- Donate blood twice.
Join the bone marrow donor registry.
- Complete honors medallion
- Become a Garnet & Gold Scholar
Complete the Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program. Present my research at the Open Education Symposium with FSU Libraries. Present my research poster at the Undergraduate Research Symposium. Study for the LSAT.
Take the LSAT. Apply to law school.
Apply for jobs… Get a job
- Travel to at least 8 different cities in the US –
Gainesville, FL – tour Shands Children’s Hospital, the beneficiary of Dance Marathon Atlanta, GA – CCWL conference in January Plant City, FL – Florida Strawberry Festival Tiger, GA – Covecrest 2018 Clemson, SC – Kelly’s College Graduation, May 2018 New York City, NY – Spring Break, March 2018 Sarasota, FL – visiting family, March 2018 Orlando, FL – Disney weekend Dallas, TX – visiting family Waco, TX – Magnolia Market!
Attend one sorority conference Travel to Europe
Creative – Blog, Etsy, & Photography
- Double my Etsy sales from 2017
Celebrate 2 years of blogging! Grow to 1750 Instagram followers.
- I passed 2000 the end of August!
Make an Etsy Instagram! (Follow it here!) Start a YouTube channel!
- Publish more ‘Candidly Kristen’ posts. (Read them for January and February!)
Create a photography page on the blog– See it here!
- Do more photoshoots, and do at least 3 quasi-professional ones
1. Maclay Gardens with friends – 2/10/18 2. Maddie grad photos – 4/23/18
- Other Moments Captured:
- Spring Bid Day – 2/18/18
- Easter – 4/1/18
- Sunday with Hayden – 5/6/18
- Downtown Tallahassee with Brooke – Sept. 2018
Do you have any goals for 2018? Big or small, I’d love to hear from you in a comment or via social media!
February 23, 2018
I turn 21 after graduation this year too!! I can’t wait to be done with school!!🤗
February 24, 2018
So exciting!!! Me too girl 🙌🏻