If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you know that I love celebrating the little things, the happy, beautiful little things in life, and comfy pajamas are one of them! I’d always just worn a t-shirt and comfy shorts to sleep in, but once I started treating myself to cute pajamas, I was hooked.
Cute, comfortable pajamas are a game-changer, and honestly after finding all these super affordable (and adorable) Christmas pajamas, I might just have to stock up to sport holiday pjs year round!
Old Navy is have a 30% off everything today, so there items are even more affordable! I hope you enjoy this holiday post, and I hope you’ll decide to #treatyoself for a cute outfit for your Christmas morning hot cocoa!
*Product photos are not mine*
- Printed Flannel Sleep Set – $22
- Thermal Graphic Tee – $7-9
- Patterned Flannel Boxer Shorts – $10 (I LOVE these!!)
- Micro Fleece Sleep Pants – $8
- Printed Flannel Sleep Pants – $5-10 (These are my favorite long pj pants and they come in so many colors!)
- Santa Claws PJ Sweater – $23
- Oh Deer Nightdress – $16
- Cable Knit Slipper Boots – $17 (These are on my wish list!)
- Santa Slippers – $15
- Holiday Printed Socks – $6
Before you go, check out my last post: Gift Guide for the Christian Girl (under $30!)
And new listings on my Etsy store: PaintedGracebyKS